Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Book Review: The Demolition of Democracy by Ted Bagley




 

Inside the Book:



Title: The Demolition of Democracy
Author: Ted Bagley
Publisher: XLibrisUS
Genre: Political Science
Format: Ebook/Paperback/Hardcover

This work is a synopsis of how I, from my research, feel that this current administration and its behavior, policies, and attack on the democratic foundation of the country could be the undoing of the US as we know it today.

Purchase Here

Review:

With a pandemic growing and it being an election year, I found this book to be really interesting. Let me preface that by saying I am not a Republican, but for that matter, I'm not really a Democrat either. I try to keep an open mind and this book, while written about democracy, was really eye opening. The author did a great job of articulating different points and backing them up. 


Meet the Author:
The author is writing his fourth novel ,The Demolition of Democracy, to give substance to what he sees as a threat to the stability of our country by the current Trump administration.



No comments:

Post a Comment